- SurpassRacing.com V4S Rocket Stock Spec Brushless Motor 10.5T This is a great motor for your Radio Controlled(RC) car, truck, buggy, drift car, on-road, off-road and more. Fits all 1/10th scale and 1/12th scale cars.This is the new 2019 Rocket V4S competition and Drifting Brushless Motor.It meets the ROAR (USA) competition requirements & IFMAR and UK BRCA rules.Unique 2-part hollow case design uses high-strength 7075 imported aluminum alloy material, weighs about 150 grams.
The best ceramic bearings imported from Japan have already been installed for you, to ensure that you SURPASS your competition, other brands would charge you an extra $25 or more for this. Ceramic bearings turn faster with less resistant that other bearings, resulting in more power out with less amps and better wear resistant over time.
Super Pure copper wire winding to give you amazing low resistance which results in better performance at lower amp draw while running cooler.
This V4S from SurpassRacing.com comes with non-magnetic aluminum alloy hardened motor can screws preinstalled. Other motors charge you an extra $20 for this option. The aluminum screws make the motor lighter and improve performance. The steel screws are also included.
Heavy duty magnetic rotor material high power output.
Fully adjustable motor timing with a patented corner advancement design with a dual-sensing interface.
Compatible with any sensored or sensorless brushless ESC
Surpass Rocket V4S 10.5 Stock Spec Racing Motor
- SMOKE THE COMPETITION!!! 10.5T Racing Motor
- Built to comply with IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA rules
- Ceramic bearings and CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Aluminum alloy hardened screws and High Current Solder Tabs
- Compatible with any Sensored and Sensorless ESC and Adjustable Timing
SKU: 10.5 V4S Stock Spec Categories: MOTORS, STOCK/SPEC Tags: 10.5, best, buggy, can-am, canam, hobby, ifmar, off, off-road, offroad, on, on-road, onroad, r/c, racing, rc, road, roar, spec, stock, Surpass, team, Touring car, truck, USGT, usvta, v4s, world
Out of stock